This is one of my easiest dishes ever. As you can see this crab claw salad looks spectacular and tastes even better. This is a good example of letting great ingredients speak for themselves. I was lucky enough to find my fish monger with a few enormous crab legs. If you can’t get these maybe try online suppliers such as Fine Food Specialists. Failing that, and for a quick recipe just use tinned.
The salad is simply cucumber and mango. While the crab is dressed with my Chimichurri dressing
- 2 Large.(400g each) Crab Claws
- 4 Tbsp Chimichurri Dressing(see link above)
- 2 Diced Mango
- 1, peeled. Cucumber
- To begin, salt the cucumber. Leave for half an hour to draw out some of the juices. Wash, remove seeds and dice finely.
- Add a layer of cucumber to the bottom of a glass, add mango on top of that.
- Finally combine the crab meat with the dressing and hey presto. Guests will go wild for this.