- 200g dry weight cooked. Basmati Rice
- 1 Tbsp Curry paste/powder
- 1 large finely sliced Shallot
- 2 handfuls. Peas
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 bunch Coriander
- 1 Chilli
- 100ml Yoghurt
- 2 Tsp. Palm Sugar
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 2Tbsp Desiccated Coconut
- 400g, skin removed, scaled and dried Any smoked, haddock or salmon
- 2Tbsp Oil
- 2 Best Quality eggs
- Make the chutney by blitzing the coriander with the yoghurt and chilli. Taste and season with sugar, salt and lemon juice. Add the coconut.
- Put a pan of simmering water on and crack eggs into ramekins.
- Cook shallot in oil with curry paste, cook for 5 mins. Add rice, stir to cook each grain and heat through. Add peas at the end.
- Poach the eggs for 4 mins each.
- Lightly flour the dried fish skin, and together with the fillets cook in a pan over a medium heat. Once fish is cooked half way up, 5 mins, turn over. Turn pan heat off. Remove skin and drain on kitchen paper.