- 4 Cod Loins
- 2 Tbsp Plain Flour
- 100g, finely diced Chorizo
- 150g, finely diced Fennel
- 150g, finely diced Turnip
- 150g Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 300g Giant Couscous
- 2 Red Peppers
- 150g, ANy that's not basil based Pesto
- 400ml Lobster Bisque
- 75ml Cream
- 150ml Milk
- Caramelise the peppers on an open flame on the hob until blackened all over. Wrap in cling film for five minutes. Remove the blackened skin, cut up into squares.
- Cook the chorizo in a tablespoon of oil so that it releases most of its juices. Stir this into the lobster bisque, add the cream and milk.
- Now cook the chorizo, turnip, fennel over a medium/high heat with a knob of butter for 5 minutes until al dente.
- Boil the couscous for five minutes, drain. Stir through the chorizo mix together with the chopped tomatoes. Check seasoning of the mixture.
- As you start your vegetables, coat one side of the fish with flour. Now with a decent layer of oil in a pan, fry the cod. Five minutes one side, turn over, cook one minute more then turn off the heat.
- Heat the lobster sauce and aerate with a stick blender.