- 4, Skinless Salmon Fillets
- 4 Sheets Filo Pastry
- 3 Tbsp Wild Garlic Pesto
- 50g Melted Butter
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 500g New Potatoes
- 1 Cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Large Shallot
- 200ml Chicken Stock
- 1 Bag, Leaves Only Watercress
- 300g Creme Fraiche(low fat works well)
- Heat the oven to 180°c. Brush a sheet of filo with the melted butter/oil mix. Lay a fillet of salmon on one end and spread some pesto over the top of it. Roll up like a parcel, butter the outside of the parcel making sure any loose edges are tucked in. Repeat 3 more times. Put these in the oven for 20-25mins, check after 20.
- As soon as they go in the oven put your potatoes on to boil.
- Soften the shallot in a bit of oil for a few minutes. Add the chicken stock, then the watercress. Cook for 2 minutes. Take off the heat and liquidise with a stick blender, add the creme fraiche and season with salt and pepper. Add a touch of cornflour to get the desired consistency.
- For the couscous, add the butter to a large frying pan and cook over a medium heat for 8 minutes. Season well with sea salt.